Wills and Trusts
7 out of 10 adults do not have a Will and without one :-
A surviving spouse will not necessarily inherit everything
An unmarried partner has no automatic entitlement
The family home may have to be sold
Children may be unintentionally disinherited
Minor children may have to be cared for by the State or a relative who would not be your first choice
Making a Will is straightforward and will give you peace of mind for your family's future. It does not matter how old you are - at whatever age you need to safeguard your estate in the event of your death.
In your Will you can leave instructions regarding:
- - Your choice of executor.
- - Who should act as a legal guardian for your children and how you will provide for dependants.
- - How you would like your funeral to be conducted.
- - Whether you want to donate your organs or leave your body to science.
- - Mitigation of Inheritance Tax.
- - Stating who you wish to receive the various parts of your estate – your house, money, valuable and sentimental items.
Why You Should Choose Dale-Lace & Co
An experienced private client team - we have been helping clients to write Wills for over 36 years
Support - we will explain everything to you and guide you through each step of the process
Clear communication - our reputation for clear advice and our avoidance of legal jargon, puts us ahead of many other firms. Your Will will be in written in plain English.
Caring approach – we realize that Will writing is a sensitive subject and that many people are reluctant to approach a solicitor about this. We are a friendly team . We will always give you as much time as you need to decide what it is you want to do and to give us your instructions
Home/hospital visits- we are happy to visit you in your own home/ if you are in hospital or in a care /nursing home